The Diabetes Code: The Essential Guide on Living With Diabetes, Learn the Signs and Symptoms of Diabetes and Proven Ways on How to Manage It
Diabetes is a significant problem in the developed world and is especially prevalent among certain ethnic groups. Yet many people are not really sure what diabetes is, who gets it, and whether or not they are at risk. To explain it simply, diabetes means too much sugar in the blood. Diabetics need to take steps to control their blood sugar levels, something that is normally done automatically within the body. How this is done and to what extent it is done depends on the type of diabetes that is present.
This audiobook will serve as your guide to learn more about diabetes. You will learn everything from what it is all about, who is at risk of having diabetes, how to prevent it, or how to manage it if you already have it.
This audiobook will discuss the following topics:
- Diabetes: What Is It and Who Gets It?
- What Causes Diabetes?
- Types of Diabetes - Know the Difference
- Living with Diabetes - Practical Steps
- Managing Diabetes with Diet and Exercise
- How to Recognize and Prevent Complications
- Signs and Symptoms of Diabetes in Infants, Children, and Adults
- Tips for Preventing Diabetes
- Treatment Options for Diabetes
- And many more!
Regardless of what age you are diagnosed with diabetes or which of the two types you have, it helps to have some coping strategies. Living with diabetes can be challenging, but it certainly need not keep you down. To learn more, scroll up and click “add to cart” now.